Support our environmental education programs and help maintain the trails and facilities you enjoy by becoming a member. Join hundreds of others in our community and reap the benefits of Arboretum membership.
Benefits of Membership:
- Keeping this beautiful park growing and thriving.
- Free annual Lane County Parks parking pass – good for all 71 parks! (click here for a list)
- Free admission to the spring Wildflower Festival and the fall Mushroom Festival.
- Free admission to the Arboretum’s guided nature walks and discounts on our educational workshops.
- Quarterly newsletters and advance notice of special events.
- Free or reduced admission to hundreds of other arboretums and botanic gardens throughout the USA and Canada. Click here to for a list of participating venues!
For Business Memberships click here.
– Small monthly donations are easier on your budget in the short term, but add up to great support for the Arboretum in the long term.
– It saves postage and paper (& therefore trees)—no need to mail annual renewal notices!
– It’s easy to sign up, and it’s easy to cancel.
– You get the same perks as having a Family Membership, including an annual parking pass for all 73 Lane County Parks.
Here’s how Evergreen Membership works:
You authorize regularly scheduled donations, $5 minimum, to be made from your checking or savings account, either electronically by using the Evergreen Membership button below, or by mailing a cancelled check with the membership form below. Then, just sit back and relax. Your donations will be made automatically and Mount Pisgah Arboretum will send you a statement summarizing all your monthly donations every December along with a new parking pass. The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization, or cancel electronically.
Want to contribute monthly? Become an Evergreen Member! Download the Evergreen Membership Form, or use the button above.Prefer to pay by check? Just print and mail the membership form. You can also sign up or renew your membership by phone (541) 747-3817, or stop by the Arboretum office and we’ll be happy to help you in person!