Support our environmental education programs and help maintain the trails and facilities you enjoy by becoming a member. Join hundreds of others in our community and reap the benefits of Arboretum membership.
Benefits of Membership:
- Keeping this beautiful park growing and thriving.
- Free annual Buford Park and Mount Pisgah Parking Pass, good for all trailheads in the park.
- Free admission to the spring Wildflower Festival and the fall Mushroom Festival.
- Free admission to the Arboretum’s guided nature walks and discounts on our educational workshops.
- Quarterly newsletters and advance notice of special events.
- Free or reduced admission to hundreds of other arboretums and botanic gardes throughout the USA and Canada.
- For Family Memberships or greater, discounts on Summer Camp tuition.
For Business Memberships click here.
Want to contribute monthly? Become an Evergreen Member! Download the Evergreen Membership Form.
Prefer to pay by check? Just print and mail the membership form. Download our Membership Form.
You can also sign up or renew your membership by phone (541-747-3817), or stop by the Arboretum office and we’ll be happy to help you in person!
Give the gift of nature! Memberships make a great gift to friends and family. Print a copy of our Gift Membership Form, then fill it in and return it out the Arboretum. We’ll send a welcome letter to your friend announcing the gift, along with a parking pass and membership card. Your gift counts as a charitable donation, so we’ll send a letter documenting your contribution to you as well!
Dues and contributions to Mount Pisgah Arboretum are tax deductible. Our IRS Tax ID number is 23-7345974.